Saturday, July 30, 2011

My heart breaks

Today there are 1,015 Unengaged, Unreached People Groups with populations of more than 50,000 who are still beyond the reach of the gospel of Jesus Christ. These nearly 700,000,000 people are spiritually lost and helpless. Unengaged means that absolutely no Church, no Mission Agency, NOONE has taken responsibility to tell them about Jesus!

HOW?! I don't understand!!! Technology is everywhere. If not for these unreached people then definitely for us who sit in our climate controlled four walls & sit on the internet while we watch TV & text our friends while munching on food that we're really not hungry for but we're bored....REALLY!?!? REALLY?!?!

I don't want that life anymore. I don't want to close my eyes & pretend the job is done! I want to step out of the comfort zone (o.k. not so much outa the comfort zone) BUT I do want to reach these people! If that means stepping away from the comfort then it looks like that's what I will need to do! I don't know how I'm going to get there, or what God is going to want from me, but I am ready! I'm ready to step up to the task!

Please continue in prayer that I hear clearly from Him what direction to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment